Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Young Forever

Because Christmas is right around the corner, I have been doing a bit of browsing on the internet. Just recently, I came across this ping pong table that I thought was the coolest thing ever. I’ve never been good at table tennis, but I do enjoy playing with friends, which is why I just had to post about this special ping pong table. It was designed for Puma by aruliden. Based out of New York, they are a design team that helps brands bridge the gap between design and marketing. All handmade, the table’s top is a ceramic chalk surface so one can draw pictures and keep track of score right on the table top. With ash wood legs, the table adds a whole new spin to the game. I’ll be adding this to my Christmas wish list for sure!

Print

Puma-Chalk-Ping-Pong-Table4

Puma-Chalk-Ping-Pong-Table5

Puma-Chalk-Ping-Pong-Table3

Puma-Chalk-Ping-Pong-Table6


J

No comments:

Post a Comment