Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dressed to Impress

As everyone probably knows, last week was the 53rd annual Grammy awards. Pretty much the biggest awards show in music, where celebs from all around, dress to impress. When I was watching from the comforts of my own home, I saw only one dress that I truly loved. The dress Paz Vega wore took my breath away. It was so simple and elegant. Although a bit short, I found the simplicity of it stunning. She may not have stood out like Katy Perry and her wings or Nicki Minaj and her leopard print, but she still rocked what she had. She also looked great at the Gucci and RocNation Pre-Grammy brunch!

Hope everyone is keeping warm out there!

eyeprime.blogspot.com
Grammy's!

eyeprime.blogspot.com

eyeprime.blogspot.com

paz vega pre grammy
Pre-Grammy Brunch! Reppin' all Gucci!

paz vega pre grammy2

63462197
Shout out to Selena Gomez who also looked stunning and so sophisticated in her J.Mendel dress!


J

No comments:

Post a Comment