Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cabin Fever

The combination of a weeks worth of studying, four-ish hour sleeps and litres of caffeine have begun to turn both Jae and I mad! Coffee, the drink that makes miracles happen is now my new bestie. During the time I was supposed to have been actually studying I have unsurprisingly have been doing a lot of online shopping or well research? I came across a ton of old Tom Binn's jewellery and fell in love once again. The pieces are unique, consisting of bright and neon hand painted swarovski crystal, pearls, limitless amounts of texture and form and clever designs. If you haven't already I suggest checking out his line for Disney's Alice in Wonderland, the pieces are each very different and have a corky sense about them.

Photo on 2011-01-22 at 16.45

tdb-y-tekc0140_gre_1
One of my faves!



L

No comments:

Post a Comment