Sunday, January 2, 2011

Let it Snow!

Winter has been having its ups and downs. I love getting bundled up and going tobogganing, but I hate having to get up early to make sure my car starts! Lately, I've been complaining about the cold and have been wishing spring would arrive asap. However, I dug deep in my drawers to find the answer to surviving the cold and I think I found it: tights! I have so many pairs that it's easy to keep warm when those -30 Celsius days roll around :)

IMG_1286 - Copy
Tights from La Senza, dress from American Apparel, belt from H&M, jacket from Le Chateau, shoes from wally

IMG_1302 - Copy

IMG_1331
Tights from H&M

IMG_1361
Tights from Betsey Johnson

IMG_1354 - Copy

IMG_1405
Tights were a gift from my mama!

IMG_1375 - Copy
Tights from H&M

All photos taken by our lovely photographer A.Webb


J

No comments:

Post a Comment