Monday, September 6, 2010

Raisin Bag

If I had to pick my number one bag here it is! I purchased this over a year ago and I am still in love with it; it has inter-changeable straps making it a shoulder back, a messenger bag or a backpack which is what I choose to generally use it for. This bag it made by Tommy hilfiger; he design is genius making this the most versatile/ practical bag I own. Not only do I love it for it's shape, I love it for all the memories it reminds me of (cheeeesy).


P9064827

P9064814

Of course Hannah made it in here! This was taken last spring thats why it looks nasty out.
P4043441


This is the shoulder bag I bought thinking I needed change . . . Was I ever wrong. Don't get me wrong I love this bag, but for school I find it inconvenient; it's now my "weekend bag"! Made by BCBGenration. The leather is soft and the light pink colour works surprisingly well with my early fall wardrobe. The small details are what sold me on this bag, particularity the studs.

P8304767

P8304769

L

No comments:

Post a Comment